The safety and comfort of our audiences, performers and staff remains our biggest priority. We’re keeping you safe with these measures.
Please follow these steps when you visit our venue:
- Contactless Box Office – please have your ticket ready to display on arrival
- NHS Track & Trace – be ready to scan on arrival. If you cannot use the app, alternative contact tracing will be available.
- Wear your mask at all times, except when drinking.
- Follow the Hands, Face, Space guidelines at all times.
- Order drinks via WhatsApp for delivery to your seat (before & after the performance only).
- Follow our stewards’ guidance at all times to keep movement around the building safe and secure.
The following steps are in place for your safety and comfort:
- Online-only Box Office
- Tickets booked in blocks of 1-6
- Seating blocks 1m+ apart
- Stage/performer 2m+ from audience
- Hand sanitising stations available on entry and throughout the venue
- Drinks served to your seat with bar orders via WhatsApp (please note the bar closes 10 minutes’ prior to the performance, and reopens again for the Q&A session)
- Toilets cleaned regularly
- Windows open & aspirator running for ventilation
- Full risk assessment and Covid-Secure operations plan implemented for your safety
- Venue closes promptly at 10pm