Circomedia is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold on you. We use your personal data to provide our services to you. In particular, we will use the information we hold about you to:
- Provide educational and support services to our students and staff
- Provide commercial activities to our customers and hirers
- Advertise and promote the services we offer
- Publish newsletters and maintain alumni relations
- Undertake research and fundraising
- Manage our accounts and legal records
- Use CCTV to protect our premises
It allows us to develop a better understanding of you and in turn provide you with relevant and timely information about the work that we do – both on stage and off stage. As a charity, it also helps us engage with potential donors and supporters.
When we talk about data and personal data in this policy, we mean personal data which identify you or which could be used to identify you such as your name and contact details. It might also be your academic record or your booking details for shows and classes. It may also include information about how you use our website and mobile applications.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Circomedia, Kingswood Foundation, Britannia Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 8DB.